Date(s) - 11/26/2021 - 12/05/2021
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Westfield Century City
Categories No Categories
*NOTE: THIS EVENT LISTING IS FOR NOV 26 – DEC 5, SEE BELOW FOR ALL DATES FROM NOV 26 – DEC 24. THIS EXPERIENCE IS SELF-SERVE PHOTO MOMENTS ONLY (NO PHOTOGRAPHERS PRESENT). EACH INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION PURCHASE = UP TO 6 GUESTS.*
Embark on a journey to the North Pole, where Santa and his elves have been working hard to grant wishes and create magic this holiday season.
Before he can make his trip around the world, Santa needs your help!
First, you will have private access into Santa’s Bungalow, where the cozy space is just as Santa left it moments ago! He headed out in such a hurry, that he forgot something very important that he will need for his journey. Will you be able to help him? Consult the magic mirror to unlock a riddle that you’ll need to solve in order to find out what Santa is missing. Then, look around the room and find the item for Santa’s helper.
Next, you will step into Santa’s backyard, and help him plan out his big trip using the Navigation Station. One of Santa’s helpers has been trying to get the Navigation system to work, but we needed someone on the nice list to help! Now that you’ve arrived, Santa’s helper will spin three big wheels to find out when Santa will be lifting off.
After you discover where Santa needs to go, you’ll need to find him and deliver directions! Journey through the pine tree forest to locate Santa, waiting for you in his magical Carriage. You’ll speak into the secret microphone and tell Santa where he needs to go.
Completing your journey, you’ll get to take photos with Santa before he dashes off in the falling snow.
As you depart, be sure to take a postcard, that you can mail off at Santa’s Post Office just around the bend.
Your experience includes:
- Private access into Santa’s Bungalow
- Interactive touchpoints at The Bungalow, Navigation System and Santa’s Carriage
- Multiple self-serve photo moments, including one with Santa
- Snowfall at Santa’s Carriage
- Postcard to make out and mail to Santa at the Post Office inside the Holiday Market
Location: The Atrium, Level 1 between Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s
Dates: Fri, Nov 26th – Fri. Dec 24th (closed Monday’s and Tuesday’s, excluding special dates)
Times (Santa Breaks at 1:00pm, 3:00pm, and 5:00pm or 6:00pm):
- Sunday: 11:00am-7:00pm
- Wednesday – Saturday: 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Special Hours on select dates (12/17, 12/18: 11:00am – 9:00pm, 12/24: 11:00am-5:00pm)
- IMPORTANT: Group reservations are available every 10 minutes exclusively through Eventbrite and customers must pre-purchase their tickets online (this allows for a managed line and less touch points on set). Please check-in for your appointment 15 minutes prior to your booking time to ensure timely appointments per party and schedule.
- Monday – Wednesday: $55 per group reservation
- Thursday – Sunday: $65 per group reservation
Ticket Price includes:
- 10 minute private experience concluding with a visit from Santa including private access into Santa’s Bungalow and Interactive touchpoints at The Bungalow, Navigation Station & Santa’s Carriage.
- Multiple photo moments throughout the experience (including Santa) using personal phone or camera. There will not be a professional photographer onsite.
- Surprise snowfall during visit with Santa
- Up to 6 attendees per single ticket. This includes children. No exceptions due to CDC guidelines.
- Postcard to complete and mail to Santa at the Post Office inside the Holiday Market
- Exclusive retailer offers from participating stores (full list coming soon!)
What To Expect During Your Santa Visit:
- Your visit with Santa will be contactless. Children will not sit in Santa’s lap and guests must be at least 6’ from Santa
- All ticketed attendees must wear masks during the experience (check-in, interacting with staff, etc.). All Westfield staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- All guests will be required to complete a COVID-19 liability waiver upon checking in at the event. Ticket purchaser must be age 18+ to sign the waiver on behalf of any attendees under age 18.
- Reservations are limited to up to 6 guests MAXIMUM per party. This includes children of any age.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at check-in for guests to use at check-in.
- Restrooms are available for public use on Level 1 near Apple Store and Peloton.
- While we are a pet-friendly destination, no animals will be allowed into the admission area.
- No professional photography equipment allowed including camera stands or lighting equipment